The Whisky Ambassador
The UK’s only accredited training course about Whisky. It is a fun and interactive training programme designed specifically for the Licensed Trade, giving staff the knowledge, skills and confidence to communicate with customers about Scotland’s national drink. This leads to better customer experience and improves sales revenue.
The candidate will:
– Understand why Whisky is unique, and the production areas in Scotland.
– Be able to provide appropriate service for Whiskies.
– Gain knowledge and skills to confidently recommend, sell and up-sell Whiskies.
Who Should Attend
– Professionals, Service, Executive staffs from F&B establishments, Hotels & Hospitality industries retailers / distributors / importers / exporters dealing with wine & spirits
– Individuals with keen interest in whiskies
– Individuals seeking a career in the F&B, wines & spirits and retail industries
7 hours (1 day), same day examination
Whisky by Numbers
The Basics – History, Geography, Production
Glassware, Presentation and Sales
Nosing and Tasting
Drink Less. Drink Better
Mixers and Cocktails
Other World Whiskies
30 multiple-choice questions
Blind tasting of 4 Whiskies
Candidate must achieve a minimum of 21 questions and 2 whiskies correct in 45 minutes.
Upon successful completion of the course, a certificate suitable for framing and a lapel pin from The Whisky Ambassador will be awarded.
SGD 680 – includes materials, whiskies & examination for 1 sitting.
**Special rates available for bulk enrollment.
Eligible candidates may claim NTUC UTAP & SSG Skillsfuture.
Please ensure that you have read up our terms & conditions on our registration forms before signing up for the course.